lørdag den 23. januar 2010

Right CLICK to take ownership.

Ever wanted to delete som odd folder e.g your old win Vista installation. And windows gives you h**l about administrator rules and still refuses to delete the entire folder. I've spent countles hour roaming around in CMD until I found this script, or registration hack... it simply add's a "take ownership" to your right click menu.  I'm using it in Win7. It should also work with something called vista. Probably an early demo MS did of of an OS build....










to sources;
Howtogeek.com  Or just DL it directly : LINK @ howtogeek.com

I bit more DIY'ish

http://www.petri.co.il/add-take-ownership-context-menu-vista.htm

I have only tested the lazy way, from howtogeek. I have no Idea who did this registry hack in the first place, but huge thanks....

Ingen kommentarer: